Mac Mail is an email client with an intuitive interface and is rich in features. Outlook 2019 is the same, but it is for Windows. And having no common data file among these clients make it a hard prospect to get the data migrated.
Table of Contents
Export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019 (Office 365 Mac & Win)
This post discusses a seemingly complex task of migrating data across them and offers a simple solution regardless. The tutorial below will take you from through the process of exporting Mac Mail to Outlook 2019 step by step. Note that there’s no official support to do this and there’s no file that’s common with both clients. So, all the conventional approaches to data migration are not applicable here.
What we can do, however, is convert the data in Mac Mail to PST files, which can be imported to Outlook 2019. It’s one of the most effective solutions that’s commonly applied by advanced users. The only problem with it is the lack of public software tools that can convert the files correctly. Most of the times, it’s the corporations that develop custom-tools to convert Mac Mail data, heavily tailored to meet their unique needs. For everyone else, there are no truly accurate and professional software, until now.
Tool that Export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019
You are going to need “Mail Extractor Pro”, if you want to do it right. “Mail Extractor Pro” brings all the features you need for control and accuracy, and the interface you need for making it easier on you. The UI is totally user-friendly and requires no prior experience or any soft of technical expertise on the task.
So, now, without further ado, let’s see how it works. The tutorial below is a simple step by step guide to export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019:
Let’s start with the obvious first step: download “Mail Extractor Pro”. You can go with the free trial for the purpose of this tutorial. It gives you access to every feature for no time limit. The only limit is ten-items per folder during conversion, which is not consequential if you want to see how it works and follow this tutorial.
How to Export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019
- Launch “Mail Extractor Pro“.
- Click on “Load” next to Apple Mail option
- Choose either:
- Auto Load – ‘Auto-load’ to automatically load ‘Mail’ folder, the main identity database
- Open – Manually load other backup or exported databases
- Check (or uncheck) folders you want to convert (or exclude)
- Optimally, limit the output file size to avoid getting too large PST files.
- Click ‘Convert’ to begin conversion
- Once finished, you will get the confirmation window
- You can click on the “Locate Output folder” to automatically go to the converted PST files
- Move them to your Windows PC
- Launch “Outlook 2019,” go to File → Import/Export → Import from another program or file → Outlook data file (.pst) → Browse to your PST files from the above step → Choose the Outlook folder/account where you want to import the data from the PST files.
And you are done.
Get it to Export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019 for Mac & Win
It’s much simpler and straightforward than any other methods you can go for. “Mail Extractor Pro” also ensures no data is lost or modified during the conversion. Whatever items you had in Mac Mail will be moved to PST for Outlook 2019 with all the details, metadata, and structure intact.
Download and Read More at https://www.mailextractorpro.com/convert-apple-mail-to-outlook-2019/.
So, to export Mac Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox or MBOX to Outlook 2019, get ‘Mail Extractor Pro today.